Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

6/03/2010

Okay My first post~

Yo Im danny nice to meet you guys ^_^ well this is my second blog as the first one is using as my diary~ hehehe

This blog will be use as a blogshop~games review~movies review and ETC stuff

so what do i start with???? hmmmm okay i start off with a few PS3 games reviews to test out abit hows that?? Since no one is doing Japanese games review i will start off from there cause im a japanese game player (i dun really understand jap cheers~)

Please stay around my blog hehehehe the way i write things will not be so formal and professional as Im not really into long long sentences in a review~ come one~ games are made for our entertainment not for us to study long sentences before getting one ^_^ this is my style XD

No comments:

Post a Comment